jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

the website that I enjoy


One day I was visiting a lot of web sites, only for fun.
But suddenly I found a page about “psychiatric disorders”.
The name’s page is “Psicomed – DSM IV.”
The link is
http://www.psicomed.net/dsmiv/dsmiv_ind.html.
If you wanna know how get to this site, you must come to the site of google and put "DSM IV online" and there is it!

This web page it’s so cool... Did I tell you that this page it’s free? Amazing, right?
Did you know that to get the manual of psychiatric disorders you have to pay a lot of money?

It’s so unfair. Fortunately I can found this web site in my leisure time.

Really, it’s a very interesting site; I will recommend it because you can found a lot of information really important for our career´, for our work and future patients.

I really love this site and I visit it very often, especially when I wanna know some disorders associated with my friends and classmates xD

5 comentarios:

  1. i never visit that website, i think can be very interesting, and i can used for a work of psychopatology or something like that.

    y cool know that this site exist!

    bye =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear student
    Some suggestions:
    -"..this website is so cool.."
    -"..this page is free.."
    -"..fortunately I could find.."
    Regards
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Vale I think this site will be useful for our career and our work as psychologists.
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Vale!!
    great news!
    thank you for the tips!!
    DSM IV is so expensive to buy it.

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hiii valeee, I like that website, is very important to know about the DSM IV in our career..

    see you

    ResponderEliminar