viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

in the future

In 5 years I would like have a definitive and stable work as psychologist. Maybe, I will think about starting a family ... I don’t know yet; I think it too soon for that xD.

Obviously continue playing basketball for the Club Universidad de Chile, if this in not possibly, the idea is find another team where I can continue playing the sport that I love.
In a more intimate context, one of the most recurrent thoughts that I have, regarding my future, is meet the most important personal goals (I'm not going to tell that in this blog) ...
For this goal, I’m not need much time, just I need be patient. This target becomes more feasible with the support of my family.


At first, the idea is to continue living at home with my family, but when I have a stable economic situation, with my sister always have thought about living together in a department (our own bachelorette’s department xD ). The commune where we live is too nice, so if we could find an apartment in the same commune, it would be perfect.

Finally, I don’t like think in an ideal future. I’m happy with my present and, I’m sure that I will be happy in my future

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    "I would like to have..."
    "as a ..."
    " is to find.."
    " I do not need much time.."
    " I just need to be patient..."
    " I have thought.."
    " I do not like to think of.."
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar