jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

my career

When I was in 3rd grade I want to study computer engineering because I love math and computing, but in 4th grade I met the school’s psychologist and talking with her, I realized that I loved the career, it was I always wanted … I was identified whit her work.

What do professionals in your area contribute to society? This is a very complicated questions, because the psychologists do too much; by people, by the community, by the organizations (according to my point of view). But I think the most important contribution is to help people who have emotional, cognitive, psychological problems, etc.

I suppose the tools that we need as professionals are:
* have a lot of empathy
* have a good professional training
* have a lot of knowledge
* get along well whit patients
* among others

My favourite subject always it’s changing according the semester.
In my 1st year, I loved the class with the teacher Wilson (general psychology and psychological processes). In 2nd year I loved the class with the teacher Rossi (psychopathology and psychiatry).
And now in my 3rd year I REALLY LOVED FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY and obviously I like a lot ENGLISH :)

When I finish my studies I like to obtain a Masters in sports psychology. THAT’S MY BIG DREAM

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -" I wanted to study..."
    -" it was what I always wanted.."
    -" with her.."
    -" do too much: for the peoples..."
    -"My favorite subject is always changing according to the semester"
    -"I would like to get a..."

    Good luck
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar