jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit

Actually, I’ve never answers that question….. Because, my biggest dream is visit all the word. But, the first place that comes to my mind is Spain… is funny … I love their accent. I think is very sexy. Besides, I believe that in Spain, people like me have many more opportunities. For example, basketball is better there, like most sports.

Once there, I have always wanted to go a football game, I don’t know, maybe Real Madrid against Barça …. I would also like visit some relatives who live there. Many years have passed since the last time I saw them. Maybe I stay at their house, thereby save money to spend on other things

Some times, especially this semester I’ve been thinking about going abroad to study. And what better to go to Spain, mainly because they speak Spanish (lol). I mean it… that's the biggest reason to go to study there. Moreover, go out to study give me the chance to obtain bonus to my academic curriculum.
But most importantly I like to travel, no matter where in the world, always accompanied by my family.

3 comentarios:

  1. If you go to Spain you could spend all day listening that accent you love. May you go soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you can visit Saoin soon and you can see that football game, it would be cool

    see you =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you soon travel to Spain. It's a great country with lots of things to see and do, wwith so many beautiful and different cities,...

    Can you finish up your post? There's an idea missing.
    Actually, I’ve never answerED that question….. because, my biggest dream is TO visit all the worLd. ANYWAY, the first place that comes to my mind is Spain… BECAUSE IT is fun… I love their accent. I think people are very sexy. Besides, I believe that in Spain, people like me have many more opportunities. For example, basketball is better there, like most sports.

    Once there, I WOULD......... BECAUSE I have always wanted to go a football game, I don’t know, maybe Real Madrid against Barça …. I would also like TO visit some relatives who live there. Many years have passed since the last time I saw them. Maybe I WOULD stay at their house, thereby savING money to spend on other things

    Some times, especially this semester I’ve been thinking about going abroad to study. And what better to go to Spain, mainly because they speak Spanish (lol). I mean it… that's the biggest reason to go to study there. Moreover, goING out to study WOULD give me the chance to obtain A bonus FOR my academic curriculum.
    But most importantly I like to travel, no matter where in the world,BUT always accompanied by my family.

    ResponderEliminar