jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Last term

My experiences last semester it was really exciting. Some months ago my life changes a lot, because I finally grew up.

In relation to the university, I’m really happy and proud of me, because I past all my subjects with very nice notes. But that means a lot of problems and discussion with my classmates who worked with. I think that this was the most important challenge I had to face. Fortunately, today, that it’s a problem solved.

I really loved last term, because for the first time in my career, I feel that I really learned something important. For example in clinical psychology I learned what I have to do, or not, if the mass media published a news about suicide. Also in forensic psychology, I learned how to deal with a patient in case of violation. And many others important things like this.

Actually, I don’t have much free time, because I play basketball representing the university, as an obligation. But, I don’t mind, because I really love that game. So, when I’m not studying (or sleeping) I’m in the field practicing. I have practices 4 days a week and 2 more when we have match. Now I think, maybe these are the most important challenges I had to face: find time for university and basketball.

About my family…. They are perfect, I could say nothing bad. They always support me, especially my little sister. I love them, even more that basketball.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario