jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

FRIENDS


I've always been a person of few friends. It's hard for me to trust in other people. But I have a best friend. She is my younger sister, Tamara. She is always there when I need her, and she knows I'll always be there when she needs me too. She is younger than me by two years; she is three inches shorter than me and has very long blonde hair.


When we were little, we hated each other, we always fought for everything and we hit a few slaps. But when we finished school, we went fairly close due to separation from our parents. She is and always will be my best friend. It's like my diary


As I said before, I'm not a person with a lot of buddies, but that doesn’t mean it is something difficult for make friends. In fact, I am a very sociable person. But always put a limit to people trying to enter my life.


The characteristic that should have a friend, I think, are those who must have good people in the world: Be honest, sincere, empathetic, altruistic, and so on. These are the things that I value in a friend, but above all the sincerity and honesty. It infuriates me the lie, and if someone thinks it better not be my friend.


Actually, I've always tried to be a good friend, obviously, nobody's perfect, but I like the values that my friends must have. I think it is consequently not keep in touch with my childhood friends. We are different now, new world, and perhaps they do not like my way or I do not like theirs.


And of course, I have “on line friends”, but “friends friends” like true friends, no!
I think that is not possible for internet. I’m a very suspicious person.


But with mi BFF (best friend forever), my sister Tamara, I need no more :)

1 comentario:

  1. It's nice when brothers and sisters get along well, which is what happens to my siblings. We use to quarrel and fight a lot as kids, but now we have a good relationship.
    I hope you didn't ask for help to do your post, at least the beginning of it. It surprises me that you used "inches", for example, which is something a native speaker would use, instead of centimetres.
    Another thing, did your parents separate
    or do you mean that you and your sister separated from your parents?
    Please, have a look at the suggestions and corrections.

    ResponderEliminar