jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

PETS


When I was little I had a cat named "Mijo" ... he was our favorite and my sister and I took care of him always that he need. But one day “Mijo" had a fight with a stray cat and “Mijo” lost one eye and he died. After that I decided never to have pets again, but that changed when my aunt, who lives in the house next door, adopted one cat (a female cat) and then she give birth 4 cats more. Then she adopted two cats from the street. Now these seven cats practically live in my house.

I have not problem with cats, but seven cats!!! I think it is too much. It's so stressful to get to my room and they are there, messing around, eating my lunch and leaving "gifts" from all sides.



Personally I think it is not necessary to have pets, I think it is a "waste of time." But of course respect people who like to have them. While they take good care of animals and this animals do not suffer… this all ok. For the same reason I get upset about the fact that pets were left abandoned there in Chaiten. I find people trying their animals are inconsiderate. Anyway, I do not care to adopt an animal on the street ... I think they should be more places for animals that are abandoned.



With regard to the question “Is it important for children to take care of a pet?” I think that for some children that are most useful way to learn to be responsible. But everything depends on the teaching that has given their parents.

1 comentario:

  1. Talking about having seven cats ... a friend has ten dogs imagine that! Must be terrible. See you!

    ResponderEliminar